What NOT to miss on Ruby

gator582

Is that cranberry juice instead of the coke that is in a Long Island?

Beverly Hills Ice Tea is the following:

Grey Goose

Bombay Sapphire

Bacardi

1800 Tequila

Cointreau

citrus mix

sparkling wine

Mike:)

Beverly Hills Ice Tea is the following:

Grey Goose

Bombay Sapphire

Bacardi

1800 Tequila

Cointreau

citrus mix

sparkling wine

Yikes. One of those and DH would probably have to carry me back to our cabin. :D Think I'll stick to my Pina Coladas and Mudslides.

Yikes. One of those and DH would probably have to carry me back to our cabin. :D Think I'll stick to my Pina Coladas and Mudslides.

And both Olena and Jeff at Crooners make them taste like a light tropical drink.:D

The gelato at the International Cafe and "Once Upon a Dream" in the theater. The molten chocolate dessert in the Crown Grill.

Ahh...my kind of cruiser! Thanks for the heads-up. Molten chocolate lava cake is my absolute favorite. Sounds like a trip to the Grill is in order! And, gelato, too? Heck, yeah!:D

What's your favorite thing to get at the International Cafe ?

Shrimp salad. Yum. Also those little custard-filled doughnuts in the morning (which disappear quick so get there early!) DH has the soup often. He says it is always good.

Edited by shredie

If you like wine, the Stammtisch wine tasting event in Vines is outstanding. There are only 12 people around a nice lovely table with several bottles of wine, a sommalier, and with light snacks. I can't remember the price--maybe around $20, but it's very reasonable for the wonderful event.

When you get on the ship, go immediately to book your reservation. We did four B2B's in the Caribbean, and the only way I got reservations was booking it for the following cruise before the majority of the guests could embark.

The fettuccine alfredo! Unbelievably good and you can get it as an entrée or an appetizer (split order) in the main dining room.

They also served sushi in the dining area on the back of the ship on the last sea day that looked good. Vines has sushi and tapas every night if you order wine there and they were also pretty good.

Great service in The Vines - loved Allen and Allen - check it out if you like wine.

Barbara