Allure Questions

I have been reading a lot of Allure reviews/threads planning for our September cruise and I've noticed a couple of things I want to confirm. 1) On balconies (we have an oceanview balcony) it looks like there is a real dining table so you could eat a meal comfortably out there, 2) there appear to be toiletries in the bathroom (we've only seen these in Jr. Suites before), and 3) muster stations are inside, not the hot cattle call on outside decks All of these sound good, although not show-stoppers by any means….

I don't know what cabin category you are talking but, yes, there is a table on the balcony. I would say that it is large enough for two to have dinner.

There are some toiletries consisting of a body wash gel and a shampoo.

Muster stations are inside.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Muster Drill is also held in the Aqua Theater on deck 6; this is an outside venue.

The tables on the balcony cabins are slightly larger then other ships. Multiple courses involving several plates will not fit, but you should have room for two plates, 2 glasses, and silverware.

I have been reading a lot of Allure reviews/threads planning for our September cruise and I've noticed a couple of things I want to confirm. 1) On balconies (we have an oceanview balcony) it looks like there is a real dining table so you could eat a meal comfortably out there,

Yes we had breakfast out on our balcony a few times and it fit comfortably

2) there appear to be toiletries in the bathroom (we've only seen these in Jr. Suites before),

We had no toiletries in our bathroom just the soap pump in the shower.

and 3) muster stations are inside, not the hot cattle call on outside decks All of these sound good, although not show-stoppers by any means….

Our muster station was inside. I believe it was the jazz club. It had seats and was a fairly small venue.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app