Adventure late boarding

flips7

Does anyone know why Adventure is late loading?

Could be because it is her first cruise after coming out of the shipyard for repairs.

How do you know Adventure is late loading? I'm guessing you know someone that is to board Adventure today......

Edited by Eng23

All I know is this line is long and there are some upset folks in it... I can see a few people still leaving the ship but def. no one getting on. My 8 year old is about to loose it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All I know is this line is long and there are some upset folks in it... I can see a few people still leaving the ship but def. no one getting on. My 8 year old is about to loose it!!!

Think about it - if people are still getting off, they can't let anyone on. Wonder if this is a case where passengers were told boarding would begin at 2 and yet people insisted on showing up at 11.

Looks like it's a custom thing, because she arrived on time in Miami this morning.

Could be because it is her first cruise after coming out of the shipyard for repairs.

How do you know Adventure is late loading? I'm guessing you know someone that is to board Adventure today......

Allow me to correct myself. It is the Adventure's 2nd sailing since the dry dock period. I have not heard or seen any threads or posts about the delay in boarding.

Yup, second sailing. We just got off the Adventure today, it was late to board when we got on Wednesday. They didn't even start letting people in until 12:30, and the lines were LONG by that point. There were still people boarding during the Muster :eek:

We sailed away a little late as well...I think around 5:45 pm.

Edited by DivingPrincessE