Bus/Ferry Passes at Dockyard

TRAVELCRUZIN

Three day passes cost $35 (two day $25, one day $15).

You can also buy a book a 15 tickets for $30, which depending on how many trips you'll be taking may save you money...and the ticket books can be shared too.

Can the tickets be used for the ferry also & is it one ticket for any route? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can the tickets be used for the ferry also & is it one ticket for any route? Thanks!

Yes, the tickets can be used on the ferry. I would like to say that anytime you board a bus or ferry, it will cost 1 ticket. The only exception would be if you had a bus to bus transfer, and you met the time limit for a transfer.

SBtS

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, tickets can be used on both the buses and ferries and it's one ticket for each individual ride. (If you're changing from one bus route to another it will be one ticket for each.)

Yes, the tickets can be used on the ferry. I would like to say that anytime you board a bus or ferry, it will cost 1 ticket. The only exception would be if you had a bus to bus transfer, and you met the time limit for a transfer.

SBtS

I may be wrong, but I'm almost 100% certain that you can't get a free transfer when using the tickets.

Where do you buy tickets or passes at the dockyard?

You can buy a booklet of tickets, Transportation Passes, and tokens at a Visitor Information Center. There is one located in the building you enter as you exit your cruise ship plus there are 3 others at the Dockyard.

SBtS

You can buy a booklet of tickets, Transportation Passes, and tokens at a Visitor Information Center. There is one located in the building you enter as you exit your cruise ship plus there are 3 others at the Dockyard.

SBtS

Thank you! I see the Visitor Information Center listed on my map of the Royal Naval Dockyard. I'm hoping the process of riding the ferry is as painless as everyone on this board lets on.

Thank you! I see the Visitor Information Center listed on my map of the Royal Naval Dockyard. I'm hoping the process of riding the ferry is as painless as everyone on this board lets on.

it is easy as they say: wait in line (if any), pay your fare, find a seat, and then enjoy the ride.

SBtS

Can someone post a link to the summer 2014 bus map and schedule?

Unlike the ferry schedule, the bus schedule does not change seasonally or annually.

The current bus schedule is located here. Don't be fooled by the date on the schedule.

There is a printable Bermuda map here which shows the bus and ferry routes.

SBtS

• 3 weeks later...

SBtS

I read on another thread that the Ticket Booklets (15 for $30) are not available at the Dockyard for purchase at this time of year (May 2014) - can anyone confirm or deny??

Thanks for any current info on this...

I read on another thread that the Ticket Booklets (15 for $30) are not available at the Dockyard for purchase at this time of year (May 2014) - can anyone confirm or deny??
I heard this as well! waiting for verification if it's true...

• 2 weeks later...
I heard this as well! waiting for verification if it's true...

Yes, it is true. I just got back from Bermuda and wasn't able to buy the 15 tickets for $30 at the Dockyard. I tried asking at 3 different places and was told that they didn't sell the tickets. I was able to buy the tickets at the Hamilton Ferry Terminal.