Rita's Fiesta nights on Allure Eastern?

After reading so many favorable posts on Rita's Fiesta, I feel that we should give this experience a try too! We will be sailing on Allure (Eastern Itinerary) next week. What days/evenings is this offered?

Thanks so much for any help & advice!

Thank You treborry! That is what I needed to know:)

Look under specialty dining and you should the times it is available on your sailing. We went the first night, however it was offered on at least one other night.

Look under specialty dining and you should the times it is available on your sailing. We went the first night, however it was offered on at least one other night.

On our February Eastern cruise Rita's Fiesta was Day 4 and 5, 8:30-10:30PM. ken

I thought I had seen that on RC's site when I was making our other dining reservations several weeks ago. However when I checked today, the option of making further dining reservations was not available. Seems they pulled the plug on our cruise. I suppose it is because we are sailing next week?

I will check on it when we board. Thanks everyone for your information!!

I thought I had seen that on RC's site when I was making our other dining reservations several weeks ago. However when I checked today, the option of making further dining reservations was not available. Seems they pulled the plug on our cruise. I suppose it is because we are sailing next week?

I will check on it when we board. Thanks everyone for your information!!

There is a limit to how much the place will hold. So it could be that they are full and will not accept anymore. Check on board, they often hold back some space for people to book onboard.

I read somewhere that if you are a small party you may be seated with a larger group - and food is still served family style. I potentially share food with people I don't know? Is this correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For our Eastern Allure sailing this upcoming Sept, we could see the Fiesta night options when we were in our specialty dining reservations. We booked it for the first night, but it was also offered two additional nights.