New cruisers

Congrats Kendra.

The Hilton MARINA on 17ths St. Is wonderful. It is right across the street from the cruise port....Look at the "Tower" suites/rooms.

EVERYTHING is in walking distance. Restaurants, bars, shopping, liquor stores to get your two bottles of wine/champagne. On and on.

You are going to have an AMAZING time on the Allure. So far, our favorite ship...you cannot help but have a great time...:o

PS...when you walk out to the street from Ft. Lauderdale airport.....walk LEFT to the taxi stand. About a 10 minute ride...$14.

If you get to ANY hotel before check in...they will hold your luggage for you until your room is ready. (just keep your valuables with you at all times)....go for lunch and if you give them your cell phone number, they will call you when your room is ready.

If you take the shuttle from the airport...it is $18 PER PERSON, and you have to wait until the shuttle is full before they leave and it takes forever because they stop at NUMEROUS hotels to drop people off.

Congrats! It's my honeymoon cruise too but we are going to stay at the Pier 66 hotel which is right by the Port. Good reviews and the pictures of the hotel looks beautiful. If you have a marina facing room you can see the ships dock and sail away.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Congrats! It's my honeymoon cruise too but we are going to stay at the Pier 66 hotel which is right by the Port. Good reviews and the pictures of the hotel looks beautiful. If you have a marina facing room you can see the ships dock and sail away.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We stayed at pier 66 the night before boarding Oasis for our honeymoon :) great hotel and great location