N407 Menus

themanwithahat

As promised, to go with my scans of 'Horizon' (the On board information sheet on Ventura N407), the menus for the same week from the Bay Tree Restaurant.

This is much smaller than the Horizon scan , it's about 5Mb.

Menus

http://www.studio2.org.uk/Menus.pdf

Horizon

http://www.studio2.org.uk/Horizon.pdf

Thanks for posting. I go next week. Seen some things I fancy. Hope we get beef Wellington. Menus a bit surprising though. Only done 2 nighters on P and O. Last 5 years been Cunard and Carnival. Opposite ends of the scale. Enjoyed both very much. Anyone tried a Guys burger on Carnival. About 1000 calories!

We enjoyed all the food. Some things were better than others but this is personal preferences rather than problems with the food.

Portions are quite small, but we never felt hungry afterwards :)

The 'Classic' dishes were available all the time (this document is 7 menus), you can mix and match between the two. You get a double page menu with the 'classics' on the left and todays menu on the right.

thanks, does this mean on Gala nights the classic menu was not available?

I found it a bit hard when on Arcadia last year, it always said you could have the light options but wouldn't list what they were, i was told what they were on the 1st night but would have preferred them just listed each night so I knew exactly what i could have if I didn't fancy the fancy meals.

I have always enjoyed the food on P&O and like many others always put weight on, but some things annoy me:

1) They cant do proper roast potatoes, i.e. crisp outside and fluffy inside

2) How can chicken Caesar have no chicken in it?

Its alright having all these celebrity chefs when they cant get the basics right!

I notice that the after dinner drinks are now £3.95 so wont be having them again. When first introduced they were a bargain at around £1.50 but prices have gradually escalated.