Freedom of the Seas - $FINAL BETS$ - Part II

What do you think is the BIG TOP SECRET?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the BIG TOP SECRET?

• Bowling Alley
    • New Alternate Dining Restaurant (Seafood,French, etc)
    • New comfy bedding
    • Premium/Enhanced Entertainment/shows (a la Cirque de...)
    • Theme parties/events (Toga, Mystery)
    • Movies under the stars (the Princess equivalent)
    • Enhanced Promenade - More shops, bars, etc.
    • New,out this world menu! Perhaps a Celebrity Chef?
    • Enhanced Spa & Salon offerings
    • Other - (Name your own)

The "MOVIES UNDER THE STARS" and "THEME PARTIES" would be my votes! That would be cool. I think it's going to be a bowling alley, though. I don't think I'd use it. I RARELY pack socks on a cruise (dress shoes and walking sandals) so unless they come out with bowling flip-flops...

Just a guess, it will be something that costs and probably something to do with food. I wouldn't care either way about another speciality restaurant, because I don't eat in them. I'm a dining room fan. HOWEVER I MIGHT just shell out for a restaurant with a Celebrity chef... :)

By the way, I saw the "When does a boat become a ship" thread. When does a cook become a chef? :confused: :rolleyes:

I think that is a great addition(Movies under the Stars) that everyone could enjoy it one way or another. Somehow I think the bowling ally as well, don't know if I would use it. Definitely wouldn't use it if they charged for it.

Seen an Ad in a magazine this week, kinda made you think they were going to have the Trampolines like the Enchantment.

I would love a waterslide or swim up bar, but have a feeling it will be the bunge thing that the enchantment has.

Maybe a nascar similation ride.

Waterslide=carnival

movies under stars=princess

rock climbing=Royal caribbean

Is there any reason they don't cross over, for example, carnival get rock climbing? Or do they just all want to try something new and different?

Better shops would be nice. Get rid of Tommy, and put in like a Hugo Boss, Gucci, or A|X. As for a roller coaster, can we keep it real people!? Nest were gonna have a NASA launch pad on Freedom. Or perhaps, Freedom will have it's own airport on it, like a carrier, lol. I think we'll see either a bowling alley, surfing pool, batting cage, and without a doubt, another restaurant.

Better shops would be nice. Get rid of Tommy, and put in like a Hugo Boss, Gucci, or A|X. As for a roller coaster, can we keep it real people!? Nest were gonna have a NASA launch pad on Freedom. Or perhaps, Freedom will have it's own airport on it, like a carrier, lol. I think we'll see either a bowling alley, surfing pool, batting cage, and without a doubt, another restaurant.

Actually, I thought I saw an RCL concept ship with a roller coaster on board but I can't find it now.

But I did find this....

" So what lies on the sea ahead for the cruise industry? According to a variety of industry insiders and experts, cruise ships of the future could offer everything from onboard roller-coasters and go-kart tracks, to extravagant nightly laser light shows. And of course the ships of the future will be bigger and faster than ever as well. "

here

Actually, I thought I saw an RCL concept ship with a roller coaster on board but I can't find it now.

But I did find this....

" So what lies on the sea ahead for the cruise industry? According to a variety of industry insiders and experts, cruise ships of the future could offer everything from onboard roller-coasters and go-kart tracks, to extravagant nightly laser light shows. And of course the ships of the future will be bigger and faster than ever as well. "

here

The sky isn't even the limit, apparently!

Funny The article says you will never see tennis on a ship but yet the Golden Princess does have a tennis court!!

"You will probably never see a tennis court," he said. "Space is precious on a cruise ship, so a tennis court -- which serves two or four people -- it's not feasible."

http://community.webshots.com/photo/55421206/55421206aEfdSX

After reading about the Pride of America "Gyroscopic Ride" I thought I'd try to find some information or pictures but I can only find negative reviews in the Norwegian boards and this picture of the ship being built. Something doesn't look quite right there.

Note: our last cruise wasn't that exciting so we decided that were done cruising for a while so I quit playing here in March and have no idea what's going on in the cruise industry anymore so I'm sure the Pride of America Gyroscopic Ride is relatively old news.

....... A|X. As for a roller coaster, can we keep it real people!? Nest were gonna have a NASA launch pad on Freedom. Or perhaps, Freedom will have it's own airport on it, like a carrier, lol. .............

So where are they going to put the NASA launch pad again???? :D :D

After reading about the Pride of America "Gyroscopic Ride" I thought I'd try to find some information or pictures but I can only find negative reviews in the Norwegian boards and this picture of the ship being built. Something doesn't look quite right there.

Note: our last cruise wasn't that exciting so we decided that were done cruising for a while so I quit playing here in March and have no idea what's going on in the cruise industry anymore so I'm sure the Pride of America Gyroscopic Ride is relatively old news.

It is probably just doesn't look right because it is being lifted for some reason.

Archived