Freedom of the Seas - $FINAL BETS$ - Part II

What do you think is the BIG TOP SECRET?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the BIG TOP SECRET?

• Bowling Alley
    • New Alternate Dining Restaurant (Seafood,French, etc)
    • New comfy bedding
    • Premium/Enhanced Entertainment/shows (a la Cirque de...)
    • Theme parties/events (Toga, Mystery)
    • Movies under the stars (the Princess equivalent)
    • Enhanced Promenade - More shops, bars, etc.
    • New,out this world menu! Perhaps a Celebrity Chef?
    • Enhanced Spa & Salon offerings
    • Other - (Name your own)

Spring loaded deck chair that, after 30 minutes with no one in them, release and sling any personal items overboard.

36_11_6.gif ... never been on a cruise, so haven;t experienced the chair hog, but I definately got a chuckle from you.

Since the center of the ship is the heart of the ship - I am betting that the top secret will be something extrodinary to the Promenade. Stolling entertainers and performers, parades, food courts, ice cream parlor, newer fancier shops etc.

Since the center of the ship is the heart of the ship - I am betting that the top secret will be something extrodinary to the Promenade. Stolling entertainers and performers, parades, food courts, ice cream parlor, newer fancier shops etc.

I hope that isn't the surprise! I want something totally new!

I think that 25 for the solarium is fine.

Adults should have a place of thier own.

All the other age groups do!

The site now reads 18 and up for the Solarium. I do agree that there should be an adults only area of the sip but I think 25 is too old and 18 is too young.

I'm 21 and I think that is a more appropriate age for the cut off. If I can drink in a bar and spend my hard-earned money on services, I should be able to experience the entire ship.

P.S. There really isn't anything for people to do on the ship between the ages of 18 and 20 but drink. If they provided more activities for that age range then it would give them something else to do.

Does anyone know when the new brochures with FULL DECKPLANS for the Freedom will come out???

If they put out a special brochure devoted solely to Freedom of the Seas, you MAY find full deck plans in it. Otherwise, count on checking them out online since RCI's new 2006 brochures do not include deck plans and only show sample prices ("from $) for the four types of staterooms (inside, outside, outside with balconies, and suites). Travel agencies will continue to have an office brochure which shows the deck plans for every RCI ship.

Does anyone have any problems viewing the FOS web site? All I get is a black screen, can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

I'm having the same problem!! I viewed the site last week on my computer at work (shhh...don't tell) and it worked but I can't get it to work at home. :confused: Now that I've already seen a tease It's just aggravating!! Did you ever figure out how to fix it?

I think if they could do it, a bowling alley would be pretty cool. I am not

a drinker, but the swim up bar sounds kind of cool as well.

I can't wait to see what they are releasing this month as the big

surprise.

Hopefully they will do it soon.

Archived