Oasis boardwalk decks

Hi, what boardwalk view deck is better 10 or 14, really having trouble deciding. I was told if we choose 14 we get use of a back deck.

14 is directly under pool deck. Some people have complained about noise issues. The public balcony on 14 is available to everyone regardless weather or not you have a cabin on that deck. I would go with deck ten.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'd also go with 10. We had a cabin on deck 11 and it was high enough for a great view, but low enough so we didn't have the pool deck directly above us so it was pretty quiet once the door was closed.

Like previous poster said, there is also a public balcony on this deck as well.

I'd also go with 10. We had a cabin on deck 11 and it was high enough for a great view, but low enough so we didn't have the pool deck directly above us so it was pretty quiet once the door was closed.

Like previous poster said, there is also a public balcony on this deck as well.

I read this as saying there is a public balcony on Deck 10. Previous poster did NOT say that, and there are NO aft public balconies on Deck 10 (those areas are Aqua Theatre Suites 10330 and 10730).

Our cruise in June 2012, we were on deck 14. Never heard any noise. I loved that deck - easy access to WindJammer and pool areas.

Same here. Was on Oasis last year, and it was very quiet. I never heard anyone on the deck above (our room was literally right under the mini golf) at night. Not sure about during the day since we were barely in our room....

Same here. Was on Oasis last year, and it was very quiet. I never heard anyone on the deck above (our room was literally right under the mini golf) at night. Not sure about during the day since we were barely in our room....

Could I ask what cabin numbers you were in?😄

I can't remember the room number but I can check when I get home to look at my seaspass (yes I still have mine:)). But I think it was 14315. There was a pullman bed and sofa bed (I slept on the pullman bed, very comfy). There was "obstructed" view which I really didn't understand why since we saw the ocean and the aqua theater fine....

I can't remember the room number but I can check when I get home to look at my seaspass (yes I still have mine:)). But I think it was 14315. There was a pullman bed and sofa bed (I slept on the pullman bed, very comfy). There was "obstructed" view which I really didn't understand why since we saw the ocean and the aqua theater fine....

Glad to hear the Pullman is comfortable, my grown up 3 kids and 12yr old will be sharing a cabin so they will be using the Pullman. My cabins are 14713 and 14705.

Here is the "obstructed" view from our balcony.

Thanks for the pics, we are on the opposite side, I thought if we are on deck 14, I thought good thing about that is that is no balcony look down at you, so it will only be people looking up. But it does look like the view is effected by that big Oasis sign.

• 2 years later...

Hello! Could you tell me where the pullman bed and sofa are located in room 14315? We were told it is an obstructed view but your comment said it wasn't. Do you have pictures? What is meant by obstructed? We are booking that room for a September 2017 cruise. If you have pictures and would not mind sharing, that would be great too.

We were on Oasis a few years back and will sail again in summer 2017. We were on deck 11, 2 cabins from the back of the ship. Deck 10, and 11 will give you more of a "off the back of the ship" sea view than the OASIS sign you will see on 14. We have already decided to get a Boardwalk Cabin again, and the rooms haven't been released for sale yet. My only change will be to be a little further in, it's a very long walk to your cabin if you are all the way in the back of the ship. Happy sailing.

We were on Oasis a few years back and will sail again in summer 2017. We were on deck 11, 2 cabins from the back of the ship. Deck 10, and 11 will give you more of a "off the back of the ship" sea view than the OASIS sign you will see on 14. We have already decided to get a Boardwalk Cabin again, and the rooms haven't been released for sale yet. My only change will be to be a little further in, it's a very long walk to your cabin if you are all the way in the back of the ship. Happy sailing.

Do you mean summer 2018? Only reason I ask is because Summer 2017 has been on sale for quite a while.

Bill

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Oops - yes summer of 2018. There will be a group of Barbershop entertainment on board. So they are putting together the activities etc now. Rooms will be out for selection in March or April.

Actually we have been on Oasis twice and I really want to do a sister ship, so may think about Allure for Summer 2017.

Oops - yes summer of 2018. There will be a group of Barbershop entertainment on board. So they are putting together the activities etc now. Rooms will be out for selection in March or April.

Actually we have been on Oasis twice and I really want to do a sister ship, so may think about Allure for Summer 2017.

OK that makes more sense.

Did the Oasis in 2015. Just got off Allure Last month. Going back on Oasis 2018.

Have fun:)

Bill