back to back cruises

flob

I use an NCL PCC to book my B2B's. And yes, I get the deal offered on each individual leg. On an upcoming Jade cruise, my PCC got $300 OBC on the first leg, and $450 for each of the next two legs. Being Platinum level cruiser, we also receive the wine perk, two dinners per cruise at Le Bistro, the laundry bags for each of us for each cruise, etc. You cant beat having someone on the inside working for you.;)

It is usually a little cheaper to book the b-2-b cruise as one, instead of dividing it up in to several cruises. But if there are some promotional perks going on at the time of booking, or if you are a Platinum Latitude member - then it might in the end be better to book it as two separate cruises (and get the perks - and sometimes promotional OBC - twice!). So you just have to check the prices and do the math', and choose whatever you find the best deal.

Even if you book it as two separate cruises, you can usually stay in the same cabin, as long as you book both cruises at the same time.

We did 2 longer cruises b-2-b last year, and stayed on board for a total of 21 days, and it was fantastic. We stayed in the same cabin but booked it as two separate cruises to get promotional OBC twice and the Platinum perks twice.

Edited by TrumpyNOR