Off topic A little late but just saw this.

I was watching Extreme Cruise ship Oasis of the seas on destination america channel. When they were talking about getting everyone off the ship I noticed on the background (top left)"quantum leap." The show aired 2010. So Royal knew all this time that it was going to be called quantum of the seas. Now I'm kicking my self. Why didn't I see this earlier ImageUploadedByForums1397874512.041457.jpg.fd44f944472941b82d538f00bc22c45d.jpg

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I was watching Extreme Cruise ship Oasis of the seas on destination america channel. When they were talking about getting everyone off the ship I noticed on the background (top left)"quantum leap." The show aired 2010. So Royal knew all this time that it was going to be called quantum of the seas. Now I'm kicking my self. Why didn't I see this earlier [ATTACH]309940[/ATTACH]

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Very good eye and catch. I have looked at that show a few times and never noticed it. Have to really look next time. Thanks for sharing.