Can we request same servers?

On your first night ask to have the same table and wait staff and they will do their best to accommodate you. They have been able to do that for us with MTD even though we only spend a few nights in the MDR. They will note it with your reservations.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

If we have My Time dining and make reservations each night (for different times), can we still request the same servers?

Yes, you can and they will do their best to accommodate you. If you are a bit flexible in choosing those different times (to take into consideration your servers' schedules) you can probably get the same servers every evening.

If we have My Time dining and make reservations each night (for different times), can we still request the same servers?

Yes you can ! We had Boney and Rinrin on Allure and requested them every night. They were great and we gave them an extra tip at the end of the cruise to show our appreciation for their great service !

We were on the Independence 3/29-4/6 and had MTD. We had made reservations and had either a 6:15 or 6:30 reservation each night and were seated at the same table each night. We did not ask for the same table/servers, but would have done so if necessary. Our servers were among the best we have ever had, and we made sure we gave them an extra gratuity on the last night for the superb service. The second-to-last night, the maitre d' came to us while we were eating and asked if we could come 15 minutes earlier the next night to ensure that we would get 'our' table, which was not a problem.

I've done MTD 3 times. I think they automatically try to put you with the same servers if at all possible. It seems that way because when we showed up at different times (say, 8:30 instead of 7:30), they would always say that they could seat us, but we'd have different servers because there were no tables available in our "section". And if we missed a night, the servers would remember and ask us where we were the night before.