Carnival, room service is free, right?

Wayfairers

Straight from the Carnival website...

24 Hour Room Service

So you’re in the mood for some good eats, but you’re not in the mood to leave your comfy, cozy stateroom? Just pick up the phone and order off our tasty room service menu, available around the clock and featuring all kinds of delicious dishes guaranteed to satisfy any appetite. One of our attendants will bring it right to your door in no time. Best of all? Our 24-hour room service is included in your fare....

This Experience Is Available On:

All ships.

They should fix that ALL SHIPS verbiage. That's not true.

Instead I would just print out a copy of it take it on the cruise and demand they honor their advertising.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Edited by Jana60

Well it is because Legend will be working for a different company to Carnival It is leased to Carnival Australia, If it ever returns you will still get your included room service on her:)

Thanks for the new word by the way:)

Edited by fishtaco

Carnival does charge a fee for late night room service. I believe it is from midnight to 5am.

Should tip at all time though the staff truly appreciates it.

Unless they've changed the rules since I last sailed in Aug. of 2012...they do not, or at least they did not charge us and we ordered at 1 and 2 am in the morning several times. Then again, if they did charge us I wouldn't have known because I don't pay the bill or even see it as the DH handles all that. But he has never mentioned that we were charged for late night service.

Edited by mousey

Instead I would just print out a copy of it take it on the cruise and demand they honor their advertising.

No need to do that. They are not going to charge you. It is free, included, however you want to say it. Normally information on this board doesn't always translate to ships sailing out of Australia. So just give a tip and enjoy your grub.

I always order a continental breakfast for coffee and bagels and Danish and juice in the morning. No charge but since I order quite a bit for our cabin I usually tip $5

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

We did this too because there is tomato juice on the room service menu and it was not found on the Lido deck at breakfast. I have heard the BLT's are fantastic!

We did this too because there is tomato juice on the room service menu and it was not found on the Lido deck at breakfast. I have heard the BLT's are fantastic!

I intend to take advantage of that tomato juice on my next cruise. I've ordered a bottle of vodka from bon voyage and I'll just grab a little bottle of Tabasco from the Lido restaurant and I'll be sipping bloody marys out on the balcony. Or might get the orange juice and have some screwdrivers instead. Breakfast of champions!!!