Newbie Question about Docking in Bermuda

ALS1214

I was looking at the time we dock in Bermuda and read that for security reasons we cannot get off the ship for 2 hours. So if we dock at 11 am we cannot get off the ship until 1pm? Just trying to plan and wonder if this is true.

I was looking at the time we dock in Bermuda and read that for security reasons we cannot get off the ship for 2 hours. So if we dock at 11 am we cannot get off the ship until 1pm? Just trying to plan and wonder if this is true.

We've never waited. Maybe they mean up to two hours. That would make more sense to me.:D

We usually dock so that you can actually get off the ship at the time it says we will arrive. We have never been delayed more than 30 minutes after the "docked" time for the ship to be cleared on over 20 cruises. The beauty of Bermuda is you can get on and off as much as you want night and day and only have to make sure you are on the ship on time on the last day in Bermuda. :)

Excellent! I want too try to see as much as I can while we are there. If I miss anything I guess I'll have to book another cruise soon :p

Has anyone seen the party they have at snorkel park beach? Is it worth checking out?

Excellent! I want too try to see as much as I can while we are there. If I miss anything I guess I'll have to book another cruise soon :p

Has anyone seen the party they have at snorkel park beach? Is it worth checking out?

On the first day we usually take the ferry to Hamilton and get that out of the way. The next morning we take the first ferry to St Georges and take the bus back, stopping at Swizzle Inn (or anywhere else you may want to go), then back to The Dockyard and wander around there. Back onboard for dinner and back out to the Dockyard to see what might be going on and usually a stop at one of the pubs.

I haven't been but ask any of the staff, they go to the party at Snorkle Park.

Snorkel Park is great for little kids and old ladies….:eek:…….no offense :D

Take the bus, taxi or van service to any of the other MUCH better beaches. Horseshoe is one of the better beaches. Easy bus there and back. We usually walk the paths to the right and they down to the beach. We walk down to here (second link)

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.2516935,-64.8215315,707m/data=!3m1!1e3

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.252945,-64.8181989,88m/data=!3m1!1e3

It will take more than one cruise . ;)

We always find new stuff to see and do .

And always have a list of stuff we missed doing after the cruise is over . :D

Leave snorkel park for a last resort . JMO

I replied as if you meant the night party with music and dancing, not to swim at. If so, ask the ship staff, that's where they party!

Snorkel Park is great for little kids and old ladies….:eek:…….no offense :D

Take the bus, taxi or van service to any of the other MUCH better beaches. Horseshoe is one of the better beaches. Easy bus there and back. We usually walk the paths to the right and they down to the beach. We walk down to here (second link)

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.2516935,-64.8215315,707m/data=!3m1!1e3

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.252945,-64.8181989,88m/data=!3m1!1e3

No offence taken, lol. I want to go to horseshoe beach. I was seeing an ad for nightly music on the beach. I heard the beach was not that great . But maybe leave it for some last minute swimming and sun before heading home. I know I am going to try to get a few drinks at the Frog and Onion and of course have to have Rum swizzle