My Solo Inspiration Easter Getaway!

SoCalKJ

Love LOVE love your review! Really appreciate you did it backwards rather than all words you mostly did pictures! Great photos and it looks like you had a fabulous time!!! :)

I was on her about a month ago and Lee is very comical! His buddy Nate the other entertainer was a doll too!

By chance did you meet Edin, Bojan, or Ardi in the photo gallery? They're the two Serbian guys and the one Thai guy! :)

Thanks!! Lee actually gave me CCL's first "Potty Mouth Award" last November..LOL! If it remotely interests you, feel free to read my last review (the one where I become Platinum!) for more info on that hilarity. :-)

I honestly don't remember any of the photo staff specifically: I went all around and took photos (variety of photographers...and of various nationalities) and then when purchasing the two I felt weren't completely hideous, I remember a little blond gal helping with the transaction. (Sorry!)

Those little getaways are the best! When I get an entire weekend off, (rare), it's my preferred method of vacation! (Which makes me feel kinda bad cuz we do have a bass boat, a pop-up trailer and live 10 minutes from Lake Casitas.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SoCalKJ

Thanks for sharing; looks like a great time and I enjoyed the unique pics:D

Love those solo cruises.

Thanks. Yeah, they're unique alright! LOL!

Thank you for your review. It was just what I was looking for!;)

I sail solo in a couple weeks. I am not new to sailing solo but it will be my first time on the Inspiration.

Your review was fun.

Have a great, relaxing time! :)

I am so tempted to go on a back to back form there...face it..it is shorter and cheaper flight and i am full of new ideas for both places and I really love Fantasy class..if it goes down enough and i get the air just right..I see it in my future..LOL...thanks again for sharing your fun spirit and good times..gorgeous professional photo!!!

I am so tempted to go on a back to back form there...face it..it is shorter and cheaper flight and i am full of new ideas for both places and I really love Fantasy class..if it goes down enough and i get the air just right..I see it in my future..LOL...thanks again for sharing your fun spirit and good times..gorgeous professional photo!!!

Yeah, rare is the occasion that I take a professional, formal photo. RARER is the occasion that I actually purchase one! :rolleyes:

Good deals happen often down here...keep checking!

• 9 months later...
yjuha2y5.jpg Last evidence of a happy passenger. I actually took a ton of elegant photos Saturday night. This is the only one that hid the most flaws, showed the most personality and shined all of my (almost) 43 years. I've had quite a life and I can honestly smile with sincere gratitude that this is evidence of what God has blessed me with thus far.

Having said all of that: welcome to Monday:

uny3azeh.jpg Last breakfast (until July).

a8ujetyv.jpg It is salmon. I smile.

evydamej.jpg It's just so pretty.

a7avyva3.jpg Remember what I said about the very first ship selfie??

Anyway, it was a remarkable weekend. I didn't get enough sleep, because frankly, I never do on a ship. So much to do, so much to see...but I did spend more time on Serenity (even sat in the hot tub a couple times with different people...and chatted!), I went to different activities that I never did before....I even sat in the 2nd row center during one of the comedy shows so I was definitely taking it ALL in!

I went to the nightclub to enjoy the hour long tribute to Michael Jackson...got there 3/4 of the way in after a little farewell karaoke and you know what? I didn't hear ONE MJ song. Oh well...I managed to get my groove on anyway for about an hour. I don't normally dance on the ship, because DH doesn't dance, but I most definitely left a mark on the dance floor (even if it was WAY off to the side!).

That's that. Any questions, comments, etc.? Lemme know. Thanks for reading!

Interesting photos and review. Now I have to see my doctor about my neck because I kept having to twist it sideways to see some of the photos.

Interesting photos and review. Now I have to see my doctor about my neck because I kept having to twist it sideways to see some of the photos.

I know...I'm sorry! I have NO CLUE why they uploaded sideways! LOL!