Soda and More Package on the Star ?

mattR

Where on the Star can you get milkshakes, floats, mocktails and hot chocolate? Looking at the soda and more package just wondering if you can get the above drinks in the dining room and at any bar or in the theater? Do all people in the cabin have to get the package?

Edited by mattR

On our last cruise on the Island in March, I bought the 'soda and more' package, my husband did not. I could get Soda, juice or mocktail at any bar or theater but not in the dining room. I filled it up at the bar outside the dining room before eating.

It was worth it on a 15 day hot and humid Panama cruise. And I loved the double wall cup (with lid and straw) they give you.

If you pre-order it do you get access to it right away when you board or is it just as easy to wait and buy it on the ship? If you buy it on the ship where would you go to buy it?

If you pre-order it do you get access to it right away when you board or is it just as easy to wait and buy it on the ship? If you buy it on the ship where would you go to buy it?
There's no difference in price if you pre-order or buy it onboard. Same price. Once on the ship, you can buy it in any bar, lounge, dining room, Atrium/Piazza, International Cafe and/or Alfredo's depending on the ship, buffet, Lido deck, or at one of the several tables set up throughout the ship. In other words, it couldn't be easier to buy onboard.

For Canadians it's a teeny bit cheaper to pre-buy, because almost always you are charged in Cdn dollars. If you buy on the ship, you are charged in US dollars.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If you pre-order it do you get access to it right away when you board?

The sticker should be on your cruise card when you get it at check-in.

If you pre-order, make sure to indicate who gets it on his/her cruise card.

If you pre-order, it will be charged to your credit card at that time.

Edited by caribill

My kids and husband ordered the UKP (I stick with water) on our last cruise and never had a problem getting mocktails in the MDR. Did we just get lucky?

No. Just as someone can purchase cocktails there, one can purchase mocktails even if "free" with the sticker.