upgrade Fairy Called

krogers2063

Wow, awesome! Do you get free spa passes too??

If you are upgraded to a Spa Cabin for free you are not eligible for the Spa passes, it is just a room upgrade.

Here is the quote from GoCCL.com showing the information on that.

Important Things to Know

•Spa staterooms are only available to guests who pay for spa staterooms or suites. In the event that guests are upgraded into the Spa staterooms, they will not be eligible for the additional amenities.

Upgrade Fairy called today and we were upgraded from and inside cabin on Lido to a Balcony on the Spa Deck for FREE!!!!! We were super excited as there are 4 of us in 1 cabin.:D:D:D

Very good UPGRADE!!!

If you are upgraded to a Spa Cabin for free you are not eligible for the Spa passes, it is just a room upgrade.

Here is the quote from GoCCL.com showing the information on that.

I had one on splendor, and I received FREE spa use & 2 free fitness classes..

Upgrade Fairy called today and we were upgraded from and inside cabin on Lido to a Balcony on the Spa Deck for FREE!!!!! We were super excited as there are 4 of us in 1 cabin.:D:D:D

I hear a lot about this fairy but have never had him pay a visit. I would like our balcony cabin upgraded to a suite or a jr. suite at least. What do I have to do to lure him in? Pixie dust? :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone. This was a big surprise to us. We never seem to have this kind of luck. When my DH got the voicemail he told me "some lady called and said she had a balcony upgrade for us. I'm sure it is a scam!" I told him to text me her # I'd call and see what it was. When I saw the # I knew it wasn't a scam but when she said free she did not have to ask me twice. I gladly took her upgrade. Our boys will be very surprised when they realize we aren't in an inside cabin!!!!

Edited by krogers2063

I missed a call from Carnival today. Hoping it wasn't the upgrade fairy! :D Congrats to you...enjoy!

I don't always answer calls from phone numbers I am unfamiliar with so how will I know if Carnival is calling? what is the area code I should be looking for?