Bus to Jolly beach resort

Siora7777

We got a day pass ($75 pp). We wanted to go somewhere with a pool(s). It's an older resort but we had a great time. The beach is beautiful and they had a wonderful buffet for lunch which was included. All the drinks were included as well. Breakfast is also included but we got there too late. Not a lot of umbrellas so pack your sunscreen. There are 2 nice sized pools.

To OP: dead easy. It's probably not more than a quarter of a mile from the main road. In fact, if you chat up the bus driver you might get lucky and he'll go off route and drive you down there. (Nice tip?) Remember, the buses are actually minivans, the driver owns it, he's working for himself and there is no schedule.

And whenever you are ready to leave, just go out to the main road (across from the beach), and wave the next one down to stop for you. Remember to say good morning or good afternoon as you get on the bus. It is a charming tradition, and they take it quite seriously.

I don't know how often they run, last (and only) time I took it I was almost the last one on at the station in the AM, so we left shortly thereafter, and one came within 5 minutes of me getting out to the road in the afternoon. I was at Valley Church.

I have heard complaints that people were annoyed that they waited at the station in the morning till the bus filled up, but heck, you are on vacation..

I remember going quite early, maybe 9 ish, so I was in with the people going to work. I imagine if it was mid morning, you might have a longer wait to fill the minivan/bus.