What would you do?

WOW! This is for a September sailing? I am sure there are other cabins that are "almost" next to the door opening still available. Yes, the TA should do the fixing, not you and especially not for $100.

From what I see online 3 cabins left on 15 (I do not even see 16722 which is what they offered me). Most of the cabins sold during the kids sail free/drink/food freesome promotion

• 2 years later...
We have booked 16718 for our cruise because of the access to the courtyard. Can you tell me if this room has a floor to ceiling window next to the tub overlooking the sea? I like that layout better than having the bedroom on the outside and the bathroom inside.

Probably would have been better to start a new thread rather than dredge up three year old postings. Hope someone sees your question.

We have booked 16718 for our cruise because of the access to the courtyard. Can you tell me if this room has a floor to ceiling window next to the tub overlooking the sea? I like that layout better than having the bedroom on the outside and the bathroom inside.

Didn't see pics for that exact room but the other rooms of same category on BA have a tub and shower against the outer wall in the bathroom. The tub has a window centered between it and the ceiling and the shower has a thinner window centered between the floor and ceiling. The tub is about 2/3 of the height of the wall and the shower one is around 75%.

• 2 weeks later...