Just Booked the Anthem of the Sea

We don't know yet. It may not be that long since they are allowing next year's Quantum cruises to book dining on May 15. I wonder if Anthem sailing will be able to as well.

Oh exciting times, didn't expect that, fingers crossed :D

I did as well. With balcony discount it came out cheaper than an inside. :D

I thought it was a good price for a 10 night cruise and a better price than what they want for the Quantum. Not sure how much obstruction there will be, but like my DH says we don't spend much time on the balcony anyway.

I thought it was a good price for a 10 night cruise and a better price than what they want for the Quantum. Not sure how much obstruction there will be, but like my DH says we don't spend much time on the balcony anyway.

Well I'm sure it's way less obstruction than an inside cabin. [emoji4]

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Well I'm sure it's way less obstruction than an inside cabin. [emoji4]

I don't know about that, given that the insides have virtual balconies which I'm sure have no obstructions!

I booked the DO obstructed view cabins on Anthem for myself and my adult children. I got the balconies that appear to be the bump variety. Hopefully they're as large as the deck plan implies.

Edited by MisterBill99

I don't know about that, given that the insides have virtual balconies which I'm sure have no obstructions!

I booked the DO obstructed view cabins on Anthem for myself and my adult children. I got the balconies that appear to be the bump variety. Hopefully they're as large as the deck plan implies.

Well I guess you have a point there! However you can still physically open a door and step outside and feel and smell the ocean breeze with a DO. You can still sit outside and enjoy a morning coffee. While I think the virtual balcony is great it still has its limitations. [emoji4]

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I don't know if ours is a hump, but it's definitely a larger balcony from the looks of the deck plans.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using forums app