Captains Circle Points on Carnival Spirit

Hi al,

Just wondering if someone can tell me whether if we book a cruise on Carnival

Spirit we get points added to our Captains Circle Club?

I understand no Military Credit is given, but unsure on the points!

Thanks again

Hi al,

Just wondering if someone can tell me whether if we book a cruise on Carnival

Spirit we get points added to our Captains Circle Club?

I understand no Military Credit is given, but unsure on the points!

Thanks again

no points booking with Carnival for Captains Circle and you cant even buy a FCC either

If you are meaning military on board credit - Carnival do have it for Aust and NZ forces. Just need to email proof of service ie statement of service/discharge cert for past members/ or proof of current service with the following info:

We/I are/am sailing with Carnival :cool:and would both like to apply for the Defence Benefits Onboard Credit for that cruise.

My/Our details are as follows:

Name(s):

Booking Number:

Itinerary:

Cruise Code:

Ship: Pacific Carnival Spirit Departure: Port - departure date

Email to: InfoC@carnival.com.au

We (hubby and I) have received it.

If you are meaning military on board credit - Carnival do have it for Aust and NZ forces. Just need to email proof of service ie statement of service/discharge cert for past members/ or proof of current service with the following info:

We/I are/am sailing with Carnival :cool:and would both like to apply for the Defence Benefits Onboard Credit for that cruise.

My/Our details are as follows:

Name(s):

Booking Number:

Itinerary:

Cruise Code:

Ship: Pacific Carnival Spirit Departure: Port - departure date

Email to: InfoC@carnival.com.au

We (hubby and I) have received it.

Hi there,

Thanks for that information. We have received Military credit many times before but when I last spoke to Carnival they said it was not applicable to Carnival Spirit, so your news is very interesting.

We are also concerned about points for our Captains Circle which has now been confirmed that we do not accumulate points on Carnival Spirit.

Thanks again

I am going on my first Carnival Spirit cruise this year and I am constantly surprised by how differently to the rest of the Carnival ships the Spirit is managed. It seems to me Carnival thinks the Spirit has dropped off the Earth and is sailing on a foreign planet. The lack of reciprocal extras in Australia for this ship is astounding in my opinion. When Carnival Legend starts cruising here in September I suppose the same situation will apply. Thats my 5 cents worth , cheers Buzz.

I am going on my first Carnival Spirit cruise this year and I am constantly surprised by how differently to the rest of the Carnival ships the Spirit is managed. It seems to me Carnival thinks the Spirit has dropped off the Earth and is sailing on a foreign planet. The lack of reciprocal extras in Australia for this ship is astounding in my opinion. When Carnival Legend starts cruising here in September I suppose the same situation will apply. Thats my 5 cents worth , cheers Buzz.

I think it's quite disgraceful the way they neglect their Australian passengers. But for some reason most of their sailings are sold out.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Forums mobile app

Hello there

Excuse my ignorance, but what's the Captain's Circle?

Also, to back up Chelseapop, we have received $50 obc for each of my 2 cruises this year on the Spirit for past military service. Relatively small, but I'm happy. :)

Cheers

Phil

Hello there

Excuse my ignorance, but what's the Captain's Circle?

Also, to back up Chelseapop, we have received $50 obc for each of my 2 cruises this year on the Spirit for past military service. Relatively small, but I'm happy. :)

Cheers

Phil

Phil.. Captains Circle is a loyalty program run by Princess, most cruise lines have a loyalty program except Carnival Australia and p&o

Buz

I think you will find that the Spirit and Legend are under the Carnival Australia banner which is a seperate company from Carnival in the US and as usual we Aussies are discriminated against in regard to OBC's and cheaper prices etc just because we do not have an American accent.

Still trying to work out how you know me.:confused::confused:

Thanks for that information Gbenjo. I have never noticed before how differently each part of Carnival is treated. I did notice the only perk I get by booking a Vista Suite is quicker embarkation and disembarking.... Wow ! Last year we had a Penthouse Suite on Diamond Princess and the list of perks was truly great. I will enjoy myself perks or not. Apologies to the original poster for this hijack, cheers Buzz.