Freedom still in dry dock?

RetiredRich

Looks like she has cruises again in May 2014. We are going to book the Freedom in Nov 2014. We were on her last year and it was obvious she could use some TLC. I would like to hear from someone that has cruised her after the latest dry dock.

Looks like she has cruises again in May 2014. We are going to book the Freedom in Nov 2014. We were on her last year and it was obvious she could use some TLC. I would like to hear from someone that has cruised her after the latest dry dock.

She's still in dry dock, so you won't hear from anyone who's been on here yet since the dry dock. I'm sure you'll hear lots of reviews once she returns from her first sailing since.

John Heald is posting pretty regular updates about her on his Facebook page. His latest post about the Freedom was two hours ago. Apparently the seaside theatre is now in place.

He may not be able to in a little while though. He said that they don't know if they will have internet in Alaska.