Shipping?

irishayes

This may be a silly question, but does Celebrity have a shipping department on board, for shipping purchases home? Just thinking we may purchase a lot of wine (but not all from the same place) which we would definitely not want to carry on board. Does Celebrity offer this as a service to passenger

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This may be a silly question, but does Celebrity have a shipping department on board, for shipping purchases home? Just thinking we may purchase a lot of wine (but not all from the same place) which we would definitely not want to carry on board. Does Celebrity offer this as a service to passenger

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hi Irishayes,

For Wine purchases.... I'm 99.9% certain Celebrity will not ship it home. I'm sure others will confirm. Hope this helps !

Wine is not gonna happen unless you have the winery ship it. Many do NOT spend the money on the necessary licenses to ship out of state. And some states don't allow it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Alcohol is limited to the duty free allowance and must travel with you and be declared. Shipping alcohol is from licensed exporter to importer and subject to the destination's import tariffs and laws.

Cruise lines don't have a FedEx office hidden down on deck two. At least I never found one.

If you are on a ship with the hot glass show - there is an auction on the last cruise day with a chance for you to bid on and purchase some stunning pieces - they also do not ship those - hand carry only. Which makes it easier for those of us that drive to port to score :D