Freedom getting American Table

MissKIA

Where is this stated. I cant find this blog post.. also is there a menu out there that readable to see the options. Is it different by ports or somthing right?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

He states is on the last question that he answered in his Q&A section. I missed it the first time as I was skimming thru it but went back after I read this post.

Tam

I want to try the new menu. I see from Zydecocruisers website that they have already tweaked the menu design. It didn't have the flatbread or the calamari listed as "for the table" appetizers. It also had more soups.

Here is a link to his current sailing on the Imagination where he is reviewing the new menu's. http://www.zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalImagination/index.html

The menu and food pictures are on page 3 of embarkation day.

Where is his Live Thread?

I found this link to the Imagination menus. They are slightly different

http://sagetronics.net/menus.html

From what I have read, all 4 ships have different menus. They have already eliminated the shared plates, and brought back the chilled soups. 1 ship has the tablecloths only on elegant night, one ship had no tablecloth on any night, and 2 ships have tablecloths every night.

We just got off the Liberty on Sat. and they have not worked out the kinks!!! The waiters all seemed very confused. The menu items were very good, but a lot of organzation of wait staff still needs fixing if Carnival is going to stay with this new venue. They (staff) try very hard, but a lot of confusion. We are still much happier with old dining ways. John & Priscilla

We just got off the Liberty on Sat. and they have not worked out the kinks!!! The waiters all seemed very confused. The menu items were very good, but a lot of organzation of wait staff still needs fixing if Carnival is going to stay with this new venue. They (staff) try very hard, but a lot of confusion. We are still much happier with old dining ways. John & Priscilla

My quote was: Sounds like they are working out the kinks to me. I am sure they try very hard. My guess is that it takes time to "get it right".

Carnival has done a pretty good job of listening to the common complaints to the point where most people are complaining about things that have or will be addressed.

Creme brulee is back on the menu.

The cold soups are going back on as well.

The dessert selection has been expanded from the initial deployment on the Glory and Liberty.

They are evaluating tablecloths vs. hard wood tables.

Most importantly, at no time has there even been required sharing of any appetizers. The newest menus don't even have "for the table" listed on the menu.

Carnival has done a pretty good job of listening to the common complaints to the point where most people are complaining about things that have or will be addressed.

Creme brulee is back on the menu.

The cold soups are going back on as well.

The dessert selection has been expanded from the initial deployment on the Glory and Liberty.

They are evaluating tablecloths vs. hard wood tables.

Most importantly, at no time has there even been required sharing of any appetizers. The newest menus don't even have "for the table" listed on the menu.

Obviously the smartest folks in the room are NOT at corporate. ;)

I seem to recall JH saying that the roll out was put on hold while they tweaked the new menu! I hope they do NOT roll that menu on the Breeze any time soon.

Agreed. I booked a cruise on the Breeze so I could have Bitter and Blanc one last time :(

But the revamped version of the new menu does look pretty good.

Edited by TheTravelista

If they brought back the chilled soups..I am good...we are such creatures of habit....but I had them once in a restaurant when young and then on Carnival..should learn to make but..just love them, they equal spoil me elegance to me...Sarah

Edited by sjn911