Premium beverage package combinable

Hi everyone,

I can't seem to find the answer to this question anyway.

Does anyone have experience of what happens to your bogof wine coupon from C&A. DH is considering buying the premium beverage package for himself, I simply would not make good use of it but enjoy a glass of good wine with dinner and the occasional cocktail. Can DH use his coupon with his package and give me the 'free' glass. I wouldn't want to use my coupon and get both glasses together for myself and the wine would be far from chilled once I got round to drinking the second glass !

All the best,

Catherine :)

Hi everyone,

I can't seem to find the answer to this question anyway.

Does anyone have experience of what happens to your bogof wine coupon from C&A. DH is considering buying the premium beverage package for himself, I simply would not make good use of it but enjoy a glass of good wine with dinner and the occasional cocktail. Can DH use his coupon with his package and give me the 'free' glass. I wouldn't want to use my coupon and get both glasses together for myself and the wine would be far from chilled once I got round to drinking the second glass !

All the best,

Catherine :)

The BOGO wine coupon can only be used with a purchased (not from a beverage package) glass of wine.

Ask the bartender if you can get one glass now and the other later so you don't have to get both at the same time. Many solo travellers report that this works.

We've done this several times and it's not been a problem. The bartenders were very accommodating for us.

Have done this on several cruises--only with beer at the pool bar. At first I thought there is no way they are going to remember they owe me a free beer, but they always do!

Ok so if I have the beverage package and choose to give my coupon to my parents, are they actual coupons anymore or just on your card? Do they care if its not technically your coupon? Could you get a glass of red and a glass of white as long as one is equal or less in value? Sorry, I never seem to remember the coupons until the end of the cruise and last RC cruise I had a bev package and didn't pay much attention to the coupons!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Ok so if I have the beverage package and choose to give my coupon to my parents, are they actual coupons anymore or just on your card? Do they care if its not technically your coupon? Could you get a glass of red and a glass of white as long as one is equal or less in value? Sorry, I never seem to remember the coupons until the end of the cruise and last RC cruise I had a bev package and didn't pay much attention to the coupons!

Coupons are electronic, and to use them they must be charged to the SeaPass card they are associated with.