Princess Booking Question

camarodrivenrs

For our upcoming Alaska cruise, we have three people booked in a mini suite. Unfortunately, due to some work schedule changes, one of the passengers may not be able to come. The scheduling is still be sorted so I can't cancel them off yet. I know I'm not going to get much/any refund and I'm not looking for a refund. My question is if I leave the 3rd person booked and they can't come, can they just not show up at check in?

For our upcoming Alaska cruise, we have three people booked in a mini suite. Unfortunately, due to some work schedule changes, one of the passengers may not be able to come. The scheduling is still be sorted so I can't cancel them off yet. I know I'm not going to get much/any refund and I'm not looking for a refund. My question is if I leave the 3rd person booked and they can't come, can they just not show up at check in?

see if you can get someone to take their place, its only a name change

You don't give any dates/final payment etc.

Are you worried about cancelation fees?

I got a hold of my travel agent. Cruise is 2 weeks away. I was mostly worried about it causing a problem at check in, if the whole party wasn't able to make the cruise. Princess told the travel agent that it wouldn't be a problem and that if our 3rd person in the cabin couldn't make it, check in will proceed as normal.