Broadway Type Entertainment on Freedom

We will be on the Freedom in less than 3 weeks (yeaaah!). I can't find anything about the "Broadway Type" show, and nothing is available to reserve in advance. Anyone know what's going on??

Thanks.

We will be on the Freedom in less than 3 weeks (yeaaah!). I can't find anything about the "Broadway Type" show, and nothing is available to reserve in advance. Anyone know what's going on??

Thanks.

Freedom does not have advanced reservations for anything but the ice show. Last time I was on Freedom, the big production show was called Marquee.

Freedom does not have advanced reservations for anything but the ice show. Last time I was on Freedom, the big production show was called Marquee.

Thanks. Sounds familiar, probably the same one we saw in 2013. For some reason I thought we had reserved in advance.

Thanks. Sounds familiar, probably the same one we saw in 2013. For some reason I thought we had reserved in advance.

You're probably correct. There used to be advanced reservations for other shows on Freedom and Liberty, but Royal discontinued all except the ice show.