After final payment?? Changes??

Once final payment is made is there ANY way that Royal would allow changes to a reservation? Specifically changing from the week that is booked to a different week assuming pricing is the same?

Just made final payment a week ago and have run into a problem and can't go until the following week....

Once final payment is made is there ANY way that Royal would allow changes to a reservation? Specifically changing from the week that is booked to a different week assuming pricing is the same?

Just made final payment a week ago and have run into a problem and can't go until the following week....

All you can do is ask. I've read about them making exceptions from time to time.

Final PAYMENT or FINAL PAYMENT DATE??

Call them and ask...or your TA, whichever....sometimes they will, sometimes not...YMMV.....

If you paid in full but final payment DATE has not arrived yet, you should be able to

They might. As long as there is availability and you don't expect any refund at all, they will consider it if you explain the situation. I took a downgrade on a shorter cruise for the same price - different ship, two weeks later. After prices dropped again they allowed me to go back up to the same category of room I had on the other ship. It was their gain on the under booked ship. My change was made just 4 days prior to when the originally booking was to sail.

Gina