WOW $ Off promotion?

Came here specifically to see if there was a thread already about this sale and was wondering if others noticed a large increase in the pp price. I found out about the sale last night, checked prices and it wouldn't save me $. So I checked prices for my parents (who we're still trying to talk into going with us). It was a decent savings from the last time I checked. So I checked again today before I called them,and it went up $400 just from last night! Still plan to keep checking. Glad many of you were able to save some $$ :)

Edited by sunrise&set

Came here specifically to see if there was a thread already about this sale and was wondering if others noticed a large increase in the pp price. I found out about the sale last night, checked prices and it wouldn't save me $. So I checked prices for my parents (who we're still trying to talk into going with us). It was a decent savings from the last time I checked. So I checked again today before I called them,and it went up $400 just from last night! Still plan to keep checking. Glad many of you were able to save some $$ :)

My Oasis cruise prices for Feb., '16 has remained the same since the half-sale began. For a Central Park (C1) balcony it's $943 for me (net of D balcony discount) & $640 for my spouse (net of half-off). The actual cruise price before any discounts & including taxes & port fees it's $1,168 per.

Just curious, which ship, itinerary and dates are you referring?

My Oasis cruise prices for Feb., '16 has remained the same since the half-sale began. For a Central Park (C1) balcony it's $943 for me (net of D balcony discount) & $640 for my spouse (net of half-off). The actual cruise price before any discounts & including taxes & port fees it's $1,168 per.

Just curious, which ship, itinerary and dates are you referring?

Oasis 2/14/15. I checked last night for my parents in a D5 cabin and this morning it went from $2303.84 to $2715.84. I didn't write down the pp cost last night, but it's now $1652 pp (and then 1/2 off 2nd person). When I checked our existing booking, we paid $1144 pp with Resident discount for a Categ D1, it's now listed for $1889 pp, no Resident discount that was listed last night, plus the 1/2 off 2nd person.

Edited by sunrise&set

Question:

I booked a 2016 cruise with this sale with my sister. Now my DH and DD want to join us; I can add them to my room no problem.

My question is: if they deciede before final payment to cancel will our cruise be repriced at the current pricing at that time (more then the promo I'm sure) or will RC just cancel out the 3rd & 4th person?

Thank you~

Anna

This is only a guess, but I would expect that they would just cancel the 3rd and 4th person without affecting your price. The promo only affected the 2nd guest. You could call and ask, but I wouldn't have a lot of confidence in what they would say anyhow.

You could also book two staterooms so that you would be sure that the cancellation of the second stateroom would not affect you. Might be cheaper with the BOGOHO promo anyhow, plus two bathrooms are better than one.

Oasis 2/14/15. I checked last night for my parents in a D5 cabin and this morning it went from $2303.84 to $2715.84. I didn't write down the pp cost last night, but it's now $1652 pp (and then 1/2 off 2nd person). When I checked our existing booking, we paid $1144 pp with Resident discount for a Categ D1, it's now listed for $1889 pp, no Resident discount that was listed last night, plus the 1/2 off 2nd person.

Mine is for a year further in the future (2/6/16) and I'm sure as you get nearer to the sail date it will increase. Also, I'm wondering if because it's around Valentine's week that it's higher.

Mine is for a year further in the future (2/6/16) and I'm sure as you get nearer to the sail date it will increase. Also, I'm wondering if because it's around Valentine's week that it's higher.

Yes, it's Valentine's and President's Week which is winter break for the Northeast. I am happy with the price we have now, just noticing how much they increased the pp rate for this sale.

This is only a guess, but I would expect that they would just cancel the 3rd and 4th person without affecting your price. The promo only affected the 2nd guest. You could call and ask, but I wouldn't have a lot of confidence in what they would say anyhow.

You could also book two staterooms so that you would be sure that the cancellation of the second stateroom would not affect you. Might be cheaper with the BOGOHO promo anyhow, plus two bathrooms are better than one.

Brilliant idea! I do not know why I didn't think of that! I was able to book a connecting cabin for just over what all 4 of us would be together!

So now my sister and I are in a aft JS and my DH & DD are in the D1 connecting balcony! I'm so happy :D

One thing my TA told me is my DD is not at the same level as me and on our cruise last year from what I remember didn't children go up to the same level as the parent?

Thanks!

~Anna