ncl snorkeling shore excursion

From St Thomas, we've done the champagne catamaran and snorkel trip to St. John. Excellent excursion . Last time we spent the whole time snorkeling with sea turtles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Cabo, the snorkle by zodiac is fantastic. You get to go to both major sites as well as enjoy a swell ride, seeing the scenery at Land's End.

Also great scuba/snorkeling in Puerto Vallarta.

Grand Turk not so much.

In Antigua NCL has a catamaran tour,snorkel,lunch and beach excursion. It is 5 hours long and we had such a blast that we did it 2 consecutive port stops in antigua. Did I mention the alcohol is included and free flowing after snorkeling.

We have done NCL snorkeling excursions in St Thomas, St Maartin, Antigua, Barbados, St Lucia, St Kitts, Samana, Dominica and Aruba. I would do any of them again except for the CATZ in St Maartin. Their steps were above the water and it was very difficult to get out.

We did the Fury in March and loved it. The snorkeling lasted for about 45 minutes and then we went to their private beach where they had inflatable slides, trampolines, etc in the water. It's perfect for families traveling with kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DCL Fantasy 2013

DCL Wonder 2014

We have snorkled in most every port in the carribean that NCL calls. our favorite to date was in St Thomas on the mini boat adventure. they are you get to drive your own to mini,speed boat out and snorkel for a bit and cruise back. , also so I thought midushi sail,and snorkel in Aruba was great for fish and a sunkin ship.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Forums mobile app