Epic Haven in Mediterrean - Worth it or not?

#4'smom

DH and I can't decide if we should splurge on a Haven Suite or just go with a Mini Suite on our upcoming August Mediterrean Cruise. The price difference is $2300.00. The Haven sounds wonderful but part of us thinks that with the # of ports of calls we won't be on ship much to utilize it fully.... However, the quietness and special dining room of the Haven sounds lovely. We would love opinions from anyone who has sailed Haven in the Mediterrean, please.

DH and I can't decide if we should splurge on a Haven Suite or just go with a Mini Suite on our upcoming August Mediterrean Cruise. The price difference is $2300.00. The Haven sounds wonderful but part of us thinks that with the # of ports of calls we won't be on ship much to utilize it fully.... However' date=' the quietness and special dining room of the Haven sounds lovely. We would love opinions from anyone who has sailed Haven in the Mediterrean, please.[/quote']

Hard to say. Quite a port intensive route but either having breakfast in your room before your trips or in the Haven restaurant gets you going fairly quick.

We had those same thoughts and decided on an aft balcony cabin but then my SIL decided to join us and it was a better deal taking the Haven 2 bedroom then booking another aft balcony so we will now be enjoying the suite life in a 2 bedroom Haven suite.

We are in the Haven 2-bedroom for our June 8th Med sailing, but we have 6 people in our party (3 are children) so booking the suite vs. two balcony cabins was a no brainer for us. The perks that come with it will be nice though, such as priority tender for Cannes and breakfast in the Epic Club every morning. However, $2300 is a lot of money that could be used for spending money in Europe. It really just depends on where you feel your money would be best utilized. If we didn't have our kids with us, I am not sure I would care as much about the priority boarding, tendering, etc....

Edited by cruisin_momof3