New to Princess

Ken_W

Oh, getting to your cabin immediately is a nice perk. Does everyone get that perk, regardless of what category room?

Yes.

The flip side is that on disembarkation day, you have to be out of your cabin by 8am, so the stewards can get to work to ready the cabins for boarding passengers. I consider it a worthwhile trade-off -- I'd rather start my unpacking sooner than hang about one that last sad morning!

Yes.

The flip side is that on disembarkation day, you have to be out of your cabin by 8am, so the stewards can get to work to ready the cabins for boarding passengers. I consider it a worthwhile trade-off -- I'd rather start my unpacking sooner than hang about one that last sad morning!

I totally agree with you!

Yes.

I'm completely okay with that! I'd rather eat breakfast and get off the ship on the last day. No point in sticking around.

I don't recall seeing a mention of a mini-fridge in every cabin, no matter the category. I don't think all cruiselines have them.

For us, the self-service laundries are a must as we're either doing two-week cruises or combining a cruise with a land trip.