Unable to reserve Choice Air

I'm booked on the Radiance to Alaska 8/8, and returning on the Statendam a couple of days later. I've tried many things with choice air, but have been unable to book.

I'm getting pretty good prices on a round trip to YVR with the Choice Air search, but no luck in booking. I started at the RCI website with my reservation, and it starts with the default of flying to YVR on 8/8 and returning from ANC 8/13. I can change the search to round trip YVR, and it comes up with appropriate itineraries and prices, but no "select" button. I went back to the default itinerary of to YVR and back from ANC, thinking I might not be able to book such a different itinerary, but still no "select" button.

The only way I ever see a "select" button is if I choose the "separate flights" display, and then I can select the flight to Vancouver but not the return flight and cannot complete the transaction. I've also tried one way to YVR, and still options but no "select" button. Has anybody else seen this behavior? Any ideas?

Roy

When I booked my Choice Air flight a few months ago I was told they charged more if you booked over the phone versus the website. I tried checking the website for your cruise date nut it says it's an invalid sail date so you may need to call to at least ask what's going on

Thanks for the suggestions. I called Choice Air and they were not directly helpful to me, but did suggest that I go to choiceair.com rather than through the RCI web site, and somehow that worked.

Roy