Getting to Nice airport early?

BarbaraB2

What time will be need to have a limo pick us up at the Monte Carlo port on a Saturday in November for an 8:50 AM flight to London? I hope the traffic on a weekend will be light enough to make this flight possible.

Thanks!

Will be determined by what time your ship docks.

Would allow time to get there 2 hrs.prior,then travel time.

How about 6am at latest.?Perhaps you can get later flight.Nice is small airport but you never know about travel time.We stayed in Nice that nite and avoided the hassle,good suggestion and stay an extra day.I hate to rush and worry and afraid I would with that time and drive.Sorry.:confused:

Pretty early for a flight when coming off a ship. The good news is that Sat morning traffic is a bit lighter then weekdays. But it is probably wise to figure on 45 min ride to the airport which means you should leave your ship by 6am. Since a taxi this early cannot be guaranteed to be waiting you should reserve transportation (online) before your trip. We would also recommend reconfirming that ground transportation 1-3 days in advance just to be safe.

Hank

Pretty early for a flight when coming off a ship. The good news is that Sat morning traffic is a bit lighter then weekdays. But it is probably wise to figure on 45 min ride to the airport which means you should leave your ship by 6am. Since a taxi this early cannot be guaranteed to be waiting you should reserve transportation (online) before your trip. We would also recommend reconfirming that ground transportation 1-3 days in advance just to be safe.

Hank

Thanks, Hank, I will reserve a private limo to insure it is waiting when we get off the ship. The flight is not an international one which will reduce the amount of time needed to be at the airport beforehand. HOWEVER, the biggest concern is disembarking a ship in Monte Carlo that is tendered! The ship is sheduled to arrive the day before but I have no idea what to expect.

The flight is not an international one which will reduce the amount of time needed to be at the airport beforehand.

The flight is international in regard to border controls as you will be leaving Schengen so there will be the additional step of passport control.