Navigator Of The Seas, which Itinerary?

Hi,

Im planning to go on the Navigator Of The Seas with my family of five (3 kids)but not sure which itinerary to choose, 1) Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; Falmouth, Jamaica or 2) Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; Roatan, Honduras.

I´ll appreciate any comment or opinion

Tanks

Edited by joramonfaur

We went on the Roatan an Belize itinerary last year. It was great. We are doing the other later this year. I don't think you will go wrong either way. Our schedule dictated which one we picked last time and we are making it a point to do the other this year.

Hi,

Im planning to go on the Navigator Of The Seas with my family of five (3 kids)but not sure which itinerary to choose, 1) Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; Falmouth, Jamaica or 2) Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; Roatan, Honduras.

I´ll appreciate any comment or opinion

Tanks

We have done all the ports. It really depends on what you want to do. If you do the later then roatan and Belize I would recommend excursions. Roatan is not somewhere I would recommend doing by yourself especially with kids.

Don't know how old your kids are but here's my thoughts.

Cozumel - we do playa Mia excursion. All inclusive 5 hrs at beach with buffet and drinks included. Has water activities in the sea (inflatables) as well as complimentary peddle boats , kayaks etc and an onshore waterpark.

To see all it has to offer it has a very comprehensive web site.

Grand Cayman. - very nice and very safe. One of the best excursions we did was the pirate ship, but there are beaches, you can visit hell etc.

Jamaica - I would recommend an excursion. We did tubing down river to a beach. Dd loved it.

Roatan we went to tabyana beach. We were disappointed, was nowhere near as good as it was the previous time we went there. Extra charges for inflatable water slide and wanted to charge for everything.given it was only one waterside I think they wanted something like $10 per kid. Nowhere near worth it, especially when taking into account cost of excursion.

I would recommend having a look at the excursions offered for each itinerary and picking what suits your family's interests.