Soda Package

What beverages are included in the soda package? I know it's the basic coke, diet, sprite, and now the new freestyle machines.

But do they have a fruit punch or lemonade or another non-pop "on tap"?

Thanks so much.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

I am not sure what you can get at the bar with that package but if the ship you are going on has the machines there are tons of flavored water options, strawberry lemonade, etc. in them! If you go to coke.com, you can bring up the new machines and see all the options!

You can also get free lemonade and ice tea in the windjammer and dining room!

What beverages are included in the soda package? I know it's the basic coke, diet, sprite, and now the new freestyle machines.

Thanks so much.

The bar fountain will only have Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, soda water, and tonic water.

Thanks so much.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

You can always get lemonade in the Windjammer (well, when it's open).

I bought the soda package on my cruise last week. I feel I definitely got my monies worth. In addition to Coke (all flavors, vanilla coke, cherry coke, a few others), there was also Dasani flavored waters, a lot of flavors, minute maid lemonade (regular and light) in a variety of flavors. I averaged 4-5 trips during the day to the machine, then 2 diet cokes with dinner and another 2 after dinner at the bar.

I am not sure what you can get at the bar with that package but if the ship you are going on has the machines there are tons of flavored water options, strawberry lemonade, etc. in them! If you go to coke.com, you can bring up the new machines and see all the options!

You can also get free lemonade and ice tea in the windjammer and dining room!

Do we know if the jewel of the seas hast the machine

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic app

We had it on our FOS cruise last month and felt it was totally worth it to us.

I don't drink a lot of carbonated drinks, but I do drink a lot of Power Aid, Lemonade and flavored waters.

It was nice having those available any time we wanted them!!!

I got the soda package for my grandsons do they have to use the provided cup when you sign up at each site or can they get a glass or paper cup? They will not keep up with carrying a special cup around for entire cruise. Can they get soft drinks from waiters around the pool, and in the dinning room and the theater?

I got the soda package for my grandsons do they have to use the provided cup when you sign up at each site or can they get a glass or paper cup? They will not keep up with carrying a special cup around for entire cruise. Can they get soft drinks from waiters around the pool, and in the dinning room and the theater?

They can get a glass of soda with their SeaPass card from any bar or restaurant, but their selections will be much more limited than if they can use the Freestyle machine. Use of the special cup is required for the Freestyle machine.

Edited by clarea

If they lose the cup will they give them another or can I just purchase another cup?

I read on the website it is $5 for a new cup

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic app