Spirit Teppanyaki Grill

rhinomike

Does anyone have an email address to the Maiter D for the Teppanyaki Grill on the Spirit? I just found out you can not make advanced reservations online. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions on how I could make an advanced reservation. Thank you.

Does anyone have an email address to the Maiter D for the Teppanyaki Grill on the Spirit? I just found out you can not make advanced reservations online. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions on how I could make an advanced reservation. Thank you.

The Spirit has only one Teppanyaki grill table on board. That is why they do not offer advanced reservations. It can accomodate 10 people. I think there are three time slots per night for dinner. When we were aboard they also opened it for lunch on sea days. Make a reservation as soon as you board. We made a reservation for lunch on a sea day two days in advance.

You can contact Armando DiSilva. He is the Hotel Director for the Spirit. He can make magic happen!

Thank you. I just got done reading your review of your spirit cruise. It was great.

Do you have contact information by any chance. You can send me a pm if you would like. Thanks again.

Armando started his vacation today, he is on leave for 2 months before returning.

When is Armando going to return to the Spirit? I am cruising on her again in November... any chance that you can make it? We still have to get that cup of coffee!:)

Edited by TracieABD

My favorite teppanyaki tip is

DONT GO

The worst of all the restaurants in the NCL Line

Thats just my honest opinion

... really ...

It's you!! ;)

We love Teppanyaki on NCL ships. This is us!!

Edited by bluesea777

When is Armando going to return to the Spirit? I am cruising on her again in November... any chance that you can make it? We still have to get that cup of coffee!:)

He should be back in early July and then stay for 4 months being off around early November. He told me he will be home for Christmas this year. You may or may not see him in November. Also he is coming to the end of 3 years on the Spirit early next year. He did not know what would happen in 2015 regarding which ship he will be on. He hasn't heard anything yet but doesn't expect to hear until Autumn anyway and then things can change...

Sadly I can't meet you for a coffee in November as we are sailing on Jade then. My sister and I will do one last winter cruise on Spirit in early 2015. I am sad to see her go back to the US and wonder where my dear friend will be posted next. Hopefully Star or Sun for 3 years.