Looking for a great cabin on Allure

Hi everyone, I am looking for a ocean view balcony on the Allure for the April 12th 2015 sailing. How can I tell if any aft cabins are available? Also, I would really like my bed by the balcony.

Also is deck 6 a good deck to be on?

Thank you for the help!!

Do a mock booking to see which cabins are available. There is a thread here about which cabins have which set-up. You'll have to search for that. I thought Deck 6 was perfect. I was in 6678, just a few doors away from the Boardwalk, very convenient. My bed was near the closet.

Deck 6 is great since you have easy access to the Boardwalk ( free breakfast at Johnny Rockets) & the Schnoor bar to sit & people watch on the Promenade. Elevators are usually not full when arriving on deck 6 and you are only one or 2 flights up or down to Central Park, Promenade, or entertainment neighborhood.

Hi everyone, I am looking for a ocean view balcony on the Allure for the April 12th 2015 sailing. How can I tell if any aft cabins are available? Also, I would really like my bed by the balcony.

Also is deck 6 a good deck to be on?

Thank you for the help!!

Because of the Aqua Theater there really are no "aft" cabins.

I loved deck 8, and because of Central Park, there are no interior cabins, so less people, less foot traffic in the hall. And those that need to get from one end of the ship to the other on deck 8 usually walk through CP rather than walk from one end of the corridor to the other.