Legend / Glory or Valor?

Hi,

I have the opportunity to book either the Carnival Legend, Carnival Glory or Carnival Valor.

Legend - 7 night Western Caribbean

Glory - 7 night Western Caribbean

Valor - 7 night Eastern Caribbean

Of the three, which ship do you think is best?

I believe (correct me if I am wrong) the Valor is the only one of the 3 that hasn't gone through 2.0 upgrades.

And, I think the Glory has FULL 2.0 upgrades and the Legend only has a few, correct?

What does the Glory have that the Legend doesn't?

What ship is your favorite? I need your advice!

Thanks,

Robert

The Valor has the best itinerary, but no 2.0 features. The Glory has more 2.0 features (Guy burger, Blue Iguana, Alchemy Bar ), Legend has a Red Frog Pub and Sushi but nothing else really. I sailed on the Glory and loved it. We sail on the Legend in three weeks. I don't think you can go wrong. I would choose Valor because we have not done that itinerary yet and really want to. Go down to San Juan a day or two early and enjoy a little extra time there. Whatever you choose have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hands down VALOR.

Unless you cruise for features and enhancements in preference to destinations?

Actually, I've done the Valor itinerary before, so I don't care about the itinerary. I'm looking for the best ship.

I've been on all three, but before 2.0 upgrades. I like the Valor best out of the three, but if you are looking for the best ship and already did that itinerary, I would go for the Glory since it has the most upgrades.

We just got off the Valor this past Sunday and even though no 2.0 upgrades totally loved this ship and crew, this was Southern out of San Juan and I must say it is my favorite by far. With 2.0 upgrades I would live this itinerary all over again in a heart beat.

Did a 5 day on Triumph in February and is the same layout as the Valor, which I didn't know before we left for this last cruise. Triumph had Guy's Burger etc with upgrades and that was the thing I missed the most, of all burgers ever eaten, these are simply the best. I had 4 on a 5 day cruise and just the most delicious (to me) ever eaten. Yes, seriously :D

The décor on Valor, to me, is cozy and I loved it.

Legend was our first ship and being able to go front to back on decks without doing the maze thing was awesome, though no movie screen and on Valor was able t eat under the stars watching a movie was priceless.

Edited by BettyGiggles