san francisco customs

brianmarx

Thank you, everyone, for posting your experiences! I will be sure to post mine going in and out of the new terminal. Last I heard, it was scheduled to open in November.

Thank you, everyone, for posting your experiences! I will be sure to post mine going in and out of the new terminal. Last I heard, it was scheduled to open in November.

That would be great, helenb. We leave next year and it will be interesting to read all about it. Also, would like to know if San Francisco has/will have EZ Check.

San Francisco Port Authority has the first ship in is Crown Princess Sept 18, 2014. http://www.sfport.com click on cruise schedule.

If you do walk off early and can manage luggage take the MUNI "F" line which is the old historic street cars that goes down the Embarcadero and stop at the Hyatt Regency which is the first stop for BART. Wait for the train that says SF Airport.

The stop for the "F" line is directly across from the terminal.

The muni cost is $.75 for seniors and $2.00 for adults not senior. Remember that you need exact change for MUNI.

I was told before by one of the officers that you can get off as early as 7:30 am as long you walk off with your luggage.

Any other questions email me at trbarton743@aol.com.

Tom:)

thanks, have ridden bart many times, usually walk to the station, have the calories to spare after a cruise and enjoy the walk :)

If you are from out of country do you still qualify for the seniors fare on muni? And do you have to show any ID?

Seniors (65+)

• State issued Driver's license or ID card
  • SF City ID Card
  • Alien Registration/Permanent Resident Card
  • Matricula Consular/Consular Identification Card
  • Passport

If you are from out of country do you still qualify for the seniors fare on muni? And do you have to show any ID?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

From my experience for the senior fare all you do is deposit $.75 in the fare box and they will give you a transfer to keep to show that you paid your fare. I have never seen any operator ask for ID so I wouldn't worry about it.

Tom:)