Verandah furniture

Which category on Marina offers lounge chairs on the verandah? Very important to me and the photos never show what you can expect on your verandah.

Sorry, I mean Mariner. Just off Oceania and Iguess Marina was on my mind.

Regular suites have a 49 sq. ft. balcony. I think they would have to remove both chairs and the small table to put in a lounge. Penthouse suites have 73 sq. ft. balconies and Horizon suites (aft) have between 167 and 268 sq. ft. You would no doubt have a lounge in Horizon and above suites but may have to ask in the Penthouse category.

On voyager (April, 2014) they had upgraded the veranda furniture from chairs and a table to modified loungers, that is, large chairs with cushions with a back that reclines. I frequently took naps out there. The chairs are made out of a plastic rattan...very nice and extremely comfortable! We were in 709....a basic suite.

On voyager (April, 2014) they had upgraded the veranda furniture from chairs and a table to modified loungers, that is, large chairs with cushions with a back that reclines. I frequently took naps out there. The chairs are made out of a plastic rattan...very nice and extremely comfortable! We were in 709....a basic suite.

That description sounds just like the Oceania Riviera penthouse chairs on our verandah. Sort of a half lounger but I used the little table as a foot rest. For me, napping and reading on the verandah is a huge part of my enjoyment of the cruise. Another reason why I love days at sea.

Edited by sailorgirl

Just off Mariner in Penthouse A 1103. Here is a pic. Guess we could have asked for lounger, but since we were on same deck as the pool, if we wanted one, we just went out to the pool. Jeff

322218684_11033.jpg.c737fb983e35294844a6a6e1e13c982d.jpg