Obsessed before Cruise

I'm obsessed with Cruise Critic too especially in the days leading up to my next cruise. I have learned so much reading through the threads. The hints and tips are invaluable and I guiltily admit I do enjoy the odd flame inducing thread!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My DW is always telling me (nagging) I'm on cruise critic too much. I just say it's this, or go out chasing other women! Lol. After that she's quite happy with CC.

I'm not even the same person when I have a cruise booked. I become this bubbly chatterbox, daydreaming, smiling for no apparent reason (obsessively reading Cruise Critic lol). My Dr. even said once, when I had an upcoming cruise "I don't know what you are doing differently but keep doing it, your blood pressure is way down!" :)

I haven't looked for the you tube videos yet, but I think I will look tomorrow. Thanks for the idea. :)

I watch them from my large TV set at night; I have a blue ray disc player and wireless internet that makes this possible. No tiny computer screen for me. Makes for a nice bedtime story.

It's not an obsession. It's just being extremely prepared for any and all situations that may arise before, during, or after a cruise. Consider it a "muster" drill for the cruise.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Lol - I like your style :p

As for the videos......I can't get enough of them, what on earth did we do before utube?

Gill

I'm not even the same person when I have a cruise booked. I become this bubbly chatterbox, daydreaming, smiling for no apparent reason (obsessively reading Cruise Critic lol). My Dr. even said once, when I had an upcoming cruise "I don't know what you are doing differently but keep doing it, your blood pressure is way down!" :)

You and I have this same thing in common. My personality does change when I've got a cruise booked...LOL!

BTW, I LOVE your Mark Twain signature at the bottom of your page. How true!

Me too. It's such a good feeling to have a cruise booked. I get butterflies (the good kind) just thinking about it.

I get just as excited, or even more so, than when we took our first cruise.

Our next cruise is very special. Returning to RC after our last two cruises being with Carnival. Freedom is a new ship for us, and it's our first back to back. I'm going to be almost impossible to live with until September 6. :D