Dynamic Dining...Will it work??

Dining venues are relatively small so even if you are fortunate enough to get reservations in your preferred venue, will they even have enough time slots in all venues to accommodate all passengers onboard? Many may be eating their dinner in the Windjammer. That being said, I am trying to switch up each night, but still may leave others out. Any thoughts from anyone?

We cruise on both NCL and RCCL. This is something that I wonder too. IMO most loyal to Royal hate the Freestyle of NCL. Some people we talked to on the ships were disgusted because they didn't have drinks waiting for them at their table and the waiter served the husband before the wife. OMG the horror :-)

I am sure they have a pretty good idea % wise of how many people want to eat in a MDR, buffet and Specialty. I am sure the rooms are large enough.

I also know that not all reservations will be online some people have never heard of CC and they will show up with no reservations. They will have openings. Now you might not be able to get 7:00 at Chops on a sea day but maybe 5:30 or 8:30.

I think we are the beta testers and I think it will get fixed and be easier.

Now here is what I don't get. On NCL you book dinner and shows at like 60 or 45 days out. Its past final payment. I am shocked to see they are letting people book 300 days or more out. All I have paid for is my deposit. I think we will see Royal go with that after people make reservations and then end up not able to take said cruise.

I know for my sailing they don't have entertainment up yet I may have to change my dinners based on show time. We will see.

I don't know what I am having for dinner tonight but I know on March 29 2015 Wonderland baby!!!!