Cruise now N/A

I have 2 rooms booked for April

2016 on the Adventure out of SJ, I was going to book another for a family member, but now 3 of the 6 cruises from mid month on all say N/A , does this mean they are canceling or changing. If do what does Rcl do for guests booked?

Cruising is wicked awesome

I have 2 rooms booked for April

2016 on the Adventure out of SJ, I was going to book another for a family member, but now 3 of the 6 cruises from mid month on all say N/A , does this mean they are canceling or changing. If do what does Rcl do for guests booked?

no way they are sold out I would call today and get the scoop . Get ahead of it , I was interested in that cruise also and thought it was weird t be u/a

Could be several things: full ship charter, change of itinerary, dry dock, website problems. You must wait for Royal to officially notify you before you cancel, if you are to receive any potential compensation.

Could be several things: full ship charter, change of itinerary, dry dock, website problems. You must wait for Royal to officially notify you before you cancel, if you are to receive any potential compensation.

With a sailing 2 years out, do you think they'd bother offering anything? Air can't be purchased this early, all deposits are refundable, I'd be surprised if anyone had to put in for vacation 2 years in advance...I would of course wait to hear as well, but do you think they'd offer anything?

Update, called and spoke with a certified vacation planner, he first stated it was sold out, then I told him to look at the 2 cruise before it also, he was shocked so be called the resolution department and they called revenue, it is suspended indefinitely, he could not get an answer, but said they would contact me, I asked when, he could not answer that either, I will keep you all posted, thanks for the help.

With a sailing 2 years out, do you think they'd bother offering anything? Air can't be purchased this early, all deposits are refundable, I'd be surprised if anyone had to put in for vacation 2 years in advance...I would of course wait to hear as well, but do you think they'd offer anything?

They may not offer any OBC, but it's typical for them to offer price protection, i.e., give you the same price you have now in the same category on a similar cruise close to the same sailing date.

sounds like they had an opening to finish the rest of the dry dock....to include the rest of the upgrades....that would be exciting. The captain stated back in feb when we were onboard that the rest of the dry dock would be done in 2016 but they didn't have any notification as to when. He just noted some of the items to be done on this past shortened one which ended up being some fixapod issues and new pool deck new outdoor screen and some other changes. this would be truly exciting

• 2 weeks later...
They sent email out stating they cancelled cruises. Gave only 2 options April 2 or 9 on adventure with OBC of 200 or 400 for suite, I can't travel those dates so I lost out on great prices.

Call them and politely explain neither of those dates work. Others have posted that they have made exceptions and allowed the OBC for another date.