What time did you book Mamma Mia?

Just wondering what show times were available. All I currently see is Day 1 & Day 2 at 8:30PM. There is a matinee on Day 2 as well at 2:00PM.

Those are the only 3 showings and that setup seems to be standard for every sailing. I picked day 2 at 8:30. Sailing out of the northeast in winter you can assume not much can be done outside on day 2 so I could see many people opting for the 2:00pm show to fill the sea day though. So I do think adding that option while seeming odd, was pretty smart.

Edited by DEIx15x8

Those are the only 3 showings and that setup seems to be standard for every sailing. I picked day 2 at 8:30. Sailing out of the northeast in winter you can assume not much can be done outside on day 2 so I could see many people opting for the 2:00pm show to fill the sea day though. So I do think adding that option while seeming odd, was pretty smart.

I like your idea for the 2 pm show and will see if I can change mine. thanks.

Can't even see show times for our 2/2/15 eleven nite cruise. Is MM only shown on days 1 or 2? I assumed they would have a Welcome Aboard show on day 1 at about 7:00pm. Guess MM is right after that??

Thanks in advance.

I'm curious, what happens to Mamma Mia now once the ship enters Shanghai?? Will they be singing Chinese versions of Abba music?

I would guess they would be singing MM in Mandarin, that's if they still have MM perform on Quantum once it goes over to Shanghai.

I would think Royal's bigger problem would be trying to figure out what to do with Dynamic Dining when it goes over to Asia. IMO, DD won't work as the Asian's only eat specific things, lots of rice, soup, noodles and sushi.

I would guess they would be singing MM in Mandarin, that's if they still have MM perform on Quantum once it goes over to Shanghai.

I would think Royal's bigger problem would be trying to figure out what to do with Dynamic Dining when it goes over to Asia. IMO, DD won't work as the Asian's only eat specific things, lots of rice, soup, noodles and sushi.

That will definitely be a problem Then I'm glad I was able to book Quantum before it enters China!!!

On Mariner, one adjustment they made is they serve 2 kinds of Japanese Ramen in Johnney Rockets.. they are pretty good BTW!!

***** the inaugural cruise and we selected the 2pm show since we thought it might still be too cool in the afternoon to enjoy the pool. Time will tell if this was right choice!