Can I book rooms for others while I'm onboard?

I happen to have cruise booked that leaves on 5/30, the last day of the BOGOHO sale. Some friends who won't be on board with me want to do a cruise next Year. Could I Book my room plus their rooms when I get onboard that day? I know I will need to go sign the book to get an appt at the C and A desk, but assuming I can do that, can I boo travel for others while onboard and each room will get the OBC?

I also realize we might get a better price now, am thinking of booking now but also at least checking on board to see if the price is just as good and has OBC I could book again and cancel the other when iget home.

Thanks!

I happen to have cruise booked that leaves on 5/30, the last day of the BOGOHO sale. Some friends who won't be on board with me want to do a cruise next Year. Could I Book my room plus their rooms when I get onboard that day? I know I will need to go sign the book to get an appt at the C and A desk, but assuming I can do that, can I boo travel for others while onboard and each room will get the OBC?

I also realize we might get a better price now, am thinking of booking now but also at least checking on board to see if the price is just as good and has OBC I could book again and cancel the other when iget home.

Thanks!

Depends on the Loyalty Ambassador. Some with allow this, some won't.

I am going to attemt to do this also on my cruise next week. If they don't allow it, then I will book one cabin for me and a friend and my wife will book a cabin for her and a friend. We will just switch cabins onboard. Both would have the obc and both would have the lower deposits.

I am going to attemt to do this also on my cruise next week. If they don't allow it, then I will book one cabin for me and a friend and my wife will book a cabin for her and a friend. We will just switch cabins onboard. Both would have the obc and both would have the lower deposits.

Good idea!:)

1992 cruiser, great idea! Can you report back on this thread if you think of it when you get back, and let me know how it goes? Have a great trip!

Thanks!

We were on Celebrity last month and booked 6 cabins on the Freedom in July of next year. The downpayment is less and $100 cabin credit on each. While the price was high, it has now been adjusted due to a sale. No problems!