2014 Shipboard Schedules

BBMacLaird

The 2014 Shipboard Schedule has been updated to include the Executive Chef on each sailing.

The attached page now includes:

Sailing Date

Captain

Hotel Director

Cruise Director

Executive Chef

:D Many thanks,we all have our favourites

I had guessed that Johannes would have the schedule arranged so he'd take Journey to the fjords June 14-28. And I'll bet Ryszard finds a way to be in Gdansk when Journey makes Azamara's first visit to that historic port on July 2, even though he's scheduled to be on Quest and where July 2 will be a turnover day.

So happy to see that Johannes will be on the 6/14/14 Northern Cape Cruise. This will be our 3rd fjord cruise with him, including his 1st Azamara cruise as captain. Also,very pleased to see tha Fabio will obviously be on the 1/10/15 Antarctica cruise since we enjoy both his cooking and personality so much. It's been too long since we sailed with Eric and Heike so the Northern Cape cruis will seem like a reunion.

Good to have the ship staff schedule for 2014. The only personnel I am unsure of are the Executive Chef's.

Can anyone tell me about Frederic?

I am sure they are all as wonderful as each other but it would be nice to confirm that with seasoned Azamara travellers

Thanks

Vicki

Thanks for starting a new thread. I will lock the old thread, to avoid any confusion.

BTW, what our members should remember, and Bill & I always mentioned in the past, is that schedules are always subject to change. Though many of us have our favorite Azamara Officers and crew, we shouldn't count on them being onboard for any specific sailing, to avoid any potential disappointment.

At any rate, the updated information is appreciated.