Yep,,, Another Drink Package Question

Can someone please define "Premium" coffee and tea?

they're referring to the coffee you have to buy at Cafe Lattetude and Starbucks. You buy the Tazo tea too. Premium does not mean the coffee served in WJ or the dining rooms, it certainly isn't premium there!

they're referring to the coffee you have to buy at Cafe Lattetude and Starbucks. You buy the Tazo tea too. Premium does not mean the coffee served in WJ or the dining rooms, it certainly isn't premium there!

Is that true? I thought Starbucks was not included...

Is that true? I thought Starbucks was not included...

The the Starbucks Store (Oasis Class) ist not included. The Starbucks Cafe (Brand) is incluced.

Edited by AntiCat

Thanks for the responses.

We went with the Ultimate package.

Looking through our past cruise bills,, from morning coffees, to pop purchases, to bottled water purchases, beers, frozen drinks, wines at dinner, a shot here and there,,, it will even out.

Just won't hit final bill. :D Already paid for.

Premium coffee would be cappucino, latte, or expresso.

Does the package include ordering these with dinner in the MDR? I'd assumed so but getting confused about all the caveats.

Does the package include ordering these with dinner in the MDR? I'd assumed so but getting confused about all the caveats.

Yes, you can get premium coffee drinks from your package in the MDR and specialty restaurants.

The the Starbucks Store (Oasis Class) ist not included. The Starbucks Cafe (Brand) is incluced.

Can you explain - when you say Starbucks Store, do you mean that their kiosk on the Promenade is not included? So where is the Starbucks Cafe Brand? I'm so confused. Got this package for my DH as he like fresh squeezed oj with his breakfast and Starbucks all day long.

Thanks for the information.

Can you explain - when you say Starbucks Store, do you mean that their kiosk on the Promenade is not included? So where is the Starbucks Cafe Brand? I'm so confused. Got this package for my DH as he like fresh squeezed oj with his breakfast and Starbucks all day long.

Thanks for the information.

The Starbucks kiosks on Oasis and Allure are not included in the package.

However, specialty coffee at the Cafe Promenade is included in the package, and that might (not sure) use Starbucks brand coffee.

Edited by clarea