Hawaii

Irene7

Not sure if this has been posted. Received an email from DCL that they are sailing to Hawaii again and open for booking on 5/21 for Castaway Club Members. Yay!!! :D

Thank you for posting this.

Predicted here for a long long time trip is not exciting and rest of schedule uninspiring, Tortola was predicted here in September 2013.

Sent from my iPad.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

Predicted here for a long long time trip is not exciting and rest of schedule uninspiring, Tortola was predicted here in September 2013.

Sent from my iPad.

I have my sights on Hawaii, which I am excited about.

I have my sights on Hawaii, which I am excited about.

I went to Hawaii a while back, not on a cruise, I dreamt of a wonderful place, I was vey disappointed.

This is my personal opinion and others will disagree.

My introduction was driving down the concrete skyscrapers along Wikkiki beach reminding me of Benadorm, ABC shops on every few yards locals calling them All Bxxxxxy Corners, a sand beach but the sand isn't local is imported, fake elvis and Elton John shows along the front.

The good thing was Pearl harbour very interesting to see, we flew over I bet the other islands have better places but disappointed and on a cruise with so many sea days not worth it IMHO but they will sell.

Sent from my iPad.

I went to Hawaii a while back, not on a cruise, I dreamt of a wonderful place, I was vey disappointed.

My introduction was driving down the concrete skyscrapers along Wikkiki beach reminding me of Benadorm, ABC shops on every few yards locals calling them All Bxxxxxy Corners, a sand beach but the sand isn't local is imported, fake elvis and Elton John shows along the front.

The good thing was Pearl harbour very interesting to see, we flew over I bet the other islands have better places but disappointed and on a cruise with so many sea days not worth it IMHO but they will sell.

Sent from my iPad.

Most of Oahu is very different from Waikiki Beach. We had a 2-night stopover in Honolulu in January on the way to Australia, and we stayed in the Waikiki Beach area. I thought Waikiki Beach at sunset was lovely. However, our one-day tour to Pearl Harbor plus a circle tour around the island was wonderful, and it made me want to return to see more of Hawaii.

I intend to book the Honolulu to Vancouver cruise, as I'd rather spend 2 days in Maui than overnight on the ship while it's in Honolulu. Whether I'll actually take the cruise remains to be seen!

For Hawaii I'd rather fly in and spend my time at Aulani. Waikiki is way too crowded and too many tourists. Good for a few hour visit but not to stay. Aulani on the other hand is on the other side of the island and is truly beautiful. If money and time were no object I'd do a week at Aulani either before or after the cruise. Since both time and money are limited I'll stick with our plans to fly out and enjoy Aulani with the cruise.

Sent from my iPad.

The Hawaii you dreamt of isn't in Waikiki unfortunately. True beaches are out on the north, east and west shores. Without imported sand. But you probably dreamt of the peacefulness of kauai or diversity of things to see on the big Island. Or the beauty of Maui.

Aulani is also beautiful. But I'm local, and my kids and I go to the big Island to swim with the fish in tidepools, have turtles swim up to us, and see beautiful scenery.

Maybe give another island a try one day. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad.

No Tortola. DCL just pulled it overnight. The new brochure does not have it. :(